Let’s just address it straight away! Windows and doors. Sounds dry, huh? Don’t let it hold you back – think of how many boring products you love – curtains, skincare, credit cards (last one, you could argue). Great brands can be fueled by great creativity. We’re on a path to do the same—create a next-generation windows/doors company. And soon we are moving into other home improvement products too. Join the journey—it is going to be a lot of fun 💪
We’re a vibrant team with great energy situated in Copenhagen (well, Valby) 😇
You will join the creative team, which will comprise a photographer/videographer, a UX designer, two copywriters, and the head of creative. You can look forward to sparring with teammates with many years of combined experience from design agencies, startups, established corporations, and more.
- Have excellent aesthetics and a critical eye for details
- Are creative by nature
- Get a tickling feeling in your stomach when you begin to think about how you could leverage your unique skills to put your personal touch to our brand
- Are proficient in motion graphics enabling you to demonstrate UI interaction or create video graphics
- Enjoy doing varied design work
- Have a portfolio that can demonstrate your skills
- Master Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects and Figma
- Are a self-starter who thrives in a startup environment
- Have 3+ years of work experience with digital design
Bonus points if you can:
- Take pictures on a system camera
- Write copy
- Have other creative skills/interests
- Speak Danish
What you will be doing:
- Develop the Klar brand and make it flourish
- Always-on marketing
- Various graphic design-related fun stuff
- Working with our UX designer to turn wireframes and concepts into actual designs
- Ads for paid social
- Motion graphics
- You will have an opportunity to shape your role based on qualifications.
- Working from our Copenhagen office
- Biannual trips to Estonia. Think smoke sauna, pine forests, cheap craft beer 🍻
- A creative team with diversely talented people you can learn from and grow with
- An opportunity to have a significant influence on your work and the business in general (we’re very open to change)
- An informal and positive workspace that likes to joke around
- Catering every day — partly paid for by Klar
- Backyard BBQing and sourdough pizzas on the Ooni 🍕
- Flexibility (in terms of working hours, work from home days, and vacation)
- A healthy/unhealthy amount of alcohol (depending on how you see it)
- A scale-up environment: Not a start-up with no means, nor a corporate monster that doesn’t care.
We are the fastest-growing European D2C business for windows and doors. Our products are affordable because we sell directly to our customers without intermediaries. We have an Estonian founder and CEO however, much of the administration is in Denmark, which is also currently our biggest market. Our production facilities are in Estonia, where all our wonderful wood comes from. We have been growing by +100% for the last three years. That means you will be part of a growing success – and are only just getting started! ☄️.
We encourage applications from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, communities, and industries and are committed to having a team made up of diverse skills, experiences, and abilities. We value the positive impact that difference has on our teams and are committed to equality and diversity within our workforce.
Go ahead and send your cover letter, CV/Linked In-link, and portfolio.
We will be holding ongoing interviews.